The Survey™ Project is looking for qualified professionals and companies who can provide high-level Survey™ Project related business services. We are looking for partners that can offer services as listed below.
If you can provide any or part of these services and you're interested to cooperate, please contact us through the Partners Contact form
• Email Support
: Issues, questions and concerns can be addressed to support via email. 24 hour email coverage 7 days a week.
• Phone Support
: Issues, questions, and concerns can be addressed to support via phone. Phone support is available 24 x 7 , with an average hold time of 20 seconds or less.
• Live Support
: Issues, questions, and concerns can be addressed to support via a Live Chat tool. Live support is available 24 x7. Live chat response in an average of 10 seconds or less.
• Emergency phone number
- 24/7 - connects administrators with a senior support. Emergency representative who will be able to resolve issues immediately, or coordinate Support: an investigation to resolve the reported issue.
II. CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT
New Answer Types
• Answer Types are developed based on user’s custom specification
• Anwer Type development – reusable answer types of current survey/form or report functionality
• Java Script development to alter end-user survey/form behavior
• Regular Expressions development to alter end-user survey/form behavior
• CSS development to change the look & feel of end-user survey/webforms
Custom application integration (API)
Custom Integration using the Application Programming Interface (API) – utilizes Survey Project API to create a bi-directional information exchange between applications such as:
• Auto-filling information (visible or hidden) to surveys/forms
• Passing information back to a CRM/ERP based on respondents answers
• Triggering surveys/forms based on events (e.g. help desk ticket logged as complete)
• Building surveys/forms on the fly
• Develop custom web-portal based on user specifications (e.g. DotNetNuke based)
• Custom web site to include survey/form management, respondent management, report management, etc.
III. HOSTING RELATED SERVICES
– providing advice and guidance needed to get best results
• Advise software and hardware configuration to meet specific /unique customer requirements
• Advise on DB server configuration to work with SP application
• Advise on optimal network and security configuration
– installing application on customer’s or hosting providers servers
• Prepare the installation package
• Prepare the installation instructions
• Provide guidance and support during installation (live support, phone, go-to-meeting)
– updating the application after new releases
• Prepare update files (patch)
• Prepare update instructions
IV. SURVEY CREATION/ TEMPLATE DESIGN
Building a survey
• Create a survey based on customers specifications (or with the help of a market research team)
• Customize logic/add piping according to facilitate the most eficient respondent experience possible
• Configure email alerts, invitations, reminders etc.
• Configure password and/or auto-fill fields
Branding a survey
• Apply design to a survey based on user specification
• Create a design-template (CSS) for re-use with future surveys
V. RESULTS/ REPORTS
Custom Report Creation
• Key Survey Report Management
• Assign values/labels/ID's/Alias to the answer options according to specification
• Add statistical values to the report
• Insert custom text and images, modify existing copy and charts.
• Setup and manage filters according to user specifications. Customize filter logic
• Add time-series reporting
• Excel/Word/Access Report Creation
• Build charts/graphs/statistics/etc. according to specification
Upload Legacy Data for Trending
• Upload responses to Survey application form - file prepared in specified format
• Prepare/edit file to meet uploading specifications
Data export and Report Delivery
• Provide a file (*.csv, Excel, SPSS or XML) that contains respondent level exported data
• Schedule and conduct distribution of data files and/or reports